Mustard Pie Holiday Olive Set

$76.00

The Mustard Pie Holiday Olive Set is full of festive ruffles for your baby girl. And since we loved this empire waist set we also have it up to size 6x for you. This baby girl vintage fashion has all of the prints to the collection.  

View the Mustard Pie Holiday collection.

***** Here is how our PRE-ORDER program works: 

Option 1: Pay 100% now and we will contact you once the collection arrives to us.
Option 2: Pay 50% of the retail price(listed below) for payment now. We will then contact you once the items arrive at our door to charge the remaining 50% before shipping your pieces to you.  Code: giggle2
Option 3: Pay 25% of the retail price(listed below) for payment now. We will then contact you once the items arrive at our door to charge the remaining 75% before shipping your pieces to you.  Code: giggle3
*All preorders receive free shipping! $5 will be deducted from your total once items arrive to our door.

Estimated Delivery Date 9.30-10.20.

Retail price: $76.00

View all Mustard Pie

 View our darling Toddler Girl Clothing or our Infant Girl clothing collections.