Giggle Moon Gifts from Heaven Longall

$56.00

The Giggle Moon Gifts from Heaven Longall has a festive print and of course vintage print ruffles at the ankles. A baby girl fashion outfit for the holidays.

Shop the entire Giggle Moon Gifts from Heaven collection. 

***** Here is how our PRE-ORDER program works: 
Option 1: Pay 100% now and we will contact you once the collection arrives to us.
Option 2: Pay 50% of the retail price(listed below) for payment now. We will then contact you once the items arrive at our door to charge the remaining 50% before shipping your pieces to you. Code: giggle2

Option 3: Pay 25% of the retail price(listed below) for payment now. We will then contact you once the items arrive at our door to charge the remaining 75% before shipping your pieces to you. Code: giggle3
*All preorders receive free shipping! $5 will be deducted from your total once items arrive to our door.

Estimated Delivery Date 9.15-9.30.

Retail price: $56.00